Blackbaud Tuition Management
HOW DO I ACCESS MY ACCOUNT INFORMATION?
Once your child(ren) is/are enrolled at GSB, parents can sign on to Tuition Management from KnightSite.
HOW DO I PAY?
There are three available options for you to choose from:
- Credit Card - MasterCard, Visa, Discover, or American Express cards are accepted. A 2.85 percent convenience fee will be assessed to the payer for all credit card transactions.
- Automatic Debit (aka – ACH) from your checking or savings account. There is no convenience fee for auto debit payments.
- Payment by mail to Tuition Management (checks or money order payable to Tuition Management). Tuition Management does not accept cash payments. On your check, in the memo section, please include your 13-digit Tuition Management account ID. There is no convenience fee for mail-in payments.
ADDITIONAL METHODS TO MAKE PAYMENT
- A payment can be made through the Tuition Management secure website.
- A payment can be made over the phone by calling Tuition Management’s toll free customer service line (888) 868-8828.
- Online payment initiated from your bank or financial institution. Please note that your financial institution does not electronically transfer the payment over to Smart Tuition. They will mail a check to Tuition Management. To ensure your payment is received on time, please set up your online bill pay to occur 7-10 days before your due date.
IS THERE A FEE TO SIGN UP WITH SMART TUITION?
Yes, there is a one-time $50 per family admin fee collected at the time of enrollment. This fee is for:
- Live agent call center and chat support.
- Smart’s state-of-the-art parent website with secure online payment capability as well as detailed/printable views of account payment history.
- Smart’s mobile app (for updated account history review and payment capability).
HOW DO I GET BILLED?
If the primary account holder elects to make payments through the mail, Tuition Management will mail the invoice approximately 20 days before your due date. If an automatic debit from a checking or savings account has been selected, you will receive a welcome letter at the beginning of the school year and reminder email each month. These emails are sent approximately 10 days before your scheduled due date and will contain the debit amount. Your complete billing information will be available online. It is NOT shared with the school or any third party vendors.
CAN I SWITCH MY PAYMENT METHOD?
Your payment method may be changed by contacting Smart Tuition’s parent support center, your school’s business office or on our secure website. A minimum of 3 business days’ notice is required to make changes or updates to your payment method.
WHAT HAPPENS IF THERE IS A LATE PAYMENT?
Tuition Management will contact the primary account holder by telephone and email if a payment is not received, in full, by the due date selected. A late fee of $50 will be assessed to your account if it is not made current.
WHAT HAPPENS IF A PAYMENT FAILS?
In the event that your payment fails, a $30 bank fee will be posted to your account. Your payment will be re-attempted 10 days later if the initial payment failed. If you know the second attempt will fail, you must contact the school immediately to review. If the re-attempt fails, another $30 bank fee will be assessed to the account.
WHO DO I CALL IF I HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT MY ACCOUNT?
If you have any questions regarding your account activity or are in need of assistance, contact the Smart Parent Support Center at (888) 868-8828.
WHAT ARE THE HOURS FOR THE SMART FAMILY SUPPORT CENTER?
You can reach a live agent during the following hours. After hours and during periods of high call volume, your call will be answered by the automated attendant. This system can answer the vast majority of your questions.
- M-F 7:00AM-1:00AM (Eastern Standard Time)
- SAT 9:00AM-5:30PM (Eastern Standard Time)
- SUN 9:00AM-5:30PM (Eastern Standard Time)