The Parents' Association Diversity Committee promotes and engages parents in activities, conversations, and special events to support the diversity, equity, and inclusion within our community.
The PA Diversity Committee Honors
Black History Month:
February 1 - February 28
Celebrating Black and African American History and Culture
Join in the 28-Day Pledge!
This is a powerful opportunity to read, watch, listen, and grow alongside our student and adult community as we celebrate Black and African American history, culture, and contributions.
- It's FREE to participate.
- Receive an email each day during the month of February highlighting different topics and resources to explore and share with family and friends.
- Topics include Arts, STEM, Fashion, Books, Movies, Leaders, and more
- The experience will deepen understanding, provide calls to action, and engage our community to connect.
- All registered individuals will be entered in a raffle to win a gift card from Shanghai Jazz, located in Madison.
- Winner will be notified by email on Monday, March 1, 2021.
Register your email today!
Each week the shared topics will be recapped and updated on the PA Diversity Committee web page.
Antoinette Segreto and Reemi Puri