Our Guiding Principles
- We all share the responsibility in keeping our community safe.
- Our focus will be on the public health, well-being, and safety of the whole community and not on individual preferences.
- To achieve our goal to provide an educational experience as safely as possible, we will all be required to adjust how we conduct ourselves.
- Giving each other immediate, urgent feedback.
- Ensuring that we never become lax with the protocol.
- Understand that we view the CDC and State guidelines as our baseline, but we are called to do more.
Read more in our Covid-19 Family Handbook