Virtual Spring Admission Preview
Tuesday, May 11 @ 9:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
Please join Gill St. Bernard’s School faculty, current students, and staff to learn what makes GSB exceptional.
What you’ll experience at our event:
• Academic and extra-curricular program presentations from the Gill community
• In-depth family Q&A sessions
• Virtual guided tour of our 208-acre campus
• A breakdown of the enrollment process from the GSB Admissions Team
What you’ll learn:
• Why Gill students are engaged, informed, and known at every grade level
• How we discuss literature around the Harkness table, learn to identify songbirds, or try new sports or instruments
• Where our students can go on their educational journey, not only tackling challenging coursework, but also discovering their best selves
We look forward to seeing your family at this exciting event!
Preschool/PreK Open House
Sunday, May 23 @ 1:00 p.m.
Gill St. Bernard's School
Join GSB administrators for an in-depth look at our Early Childhood Program. During this in-person Open House, families are invited to visit our campus for a socially-distant presentation about our Lower School signature programs, the benefits of starting school early, and how The Creative Curriculum helps young students build learning skills in developmentally appropriate ways.
Virtual Panel Series: Beyond the Classroom
Gill St. Bernard's School embraces its motto, "The World is our Classroom," and looks to enhance its challenging curriculum through learning opportunities found beyond our academic buildings. Please join us for a series of events that highlight program offerings that contribute to the development and growth of our students. Hear from our faculty members and current students about how these supplemental offerings contribute to our school culture and how they shape experiential learning.
• Thursday, May 13: Student-Athletes at Gill
• Thursday, May 20: Curriculum Panel & Spring Unit Program
• Thursday, June 17: Diversity, Equity, and Inclusivity at GSB
• Thursday, June 24: Looking Ahead at Gill
Virtual Workshop: Learn Practical Ways to Strengthen Your Child’s School Readiness
Thursday, May 13 @ 7:00 p.m. (Session 1)
Thursday, June 10 @ 7:00 p.m. (Session 2)
School readiness for young children is about more than knowing their letters or numbers: it also means the acquisition of certain social and emotional traits that are the building blocks for a successful transition into school. Please join us for this interactive workshop on how parents of young children can help their children this spring and summer as we emerge from the Covid crisis and prepare to enter the classroom. We will outline simple techniques that can be applied at home to support your child’s school readiness.
This workshop is open to all parents of children ages 2-5 and is free of charge.