8:15 a.m. to 3:40 p.m. Daily Routes
Students come to GSB from ten counties and approximately ninety, north-central New Jersey communities. Families have the option of providing their own transportation or applying for bus service through their local school district.
For the 2023-2024 school year, Gill St. Bernard’s works in conjunction with Belair Transport services and Kensington Bus company to provide daily bus services for the 8:15 a.m. – 3:40 p.m. school day. This is a fee-based service. Families will be billed directly through the school.
The procedure is as follows:
- Parents complete and submit a B6T form for every student enrolled in GSB.
- Our transportation coordinator, Beth Hansen, submits the B6T form to your local school district.
- Your school district will notify you if
- they offer busing;
- you are eligible for Aid-in-lieu, a reimbursement of up to $1,000.00 if you qualify (qualifications are usually determined by the distance between your home and the school); or
- you are over the mileage eligible for aid-in-lieu and will not receive a reimbursement.