8:15 a.m. to 3:15 p.m. Daily Routes
Students come to GSB from ten counties and approximately ninety, north-central New Jersey communities. Families have the option of providing their own transportation or applying for bus service through their local school district.
For the 2022-2023 school year, Gill St. Bernard’s works in conjunction with Belair Transport services and Kensington Bus company to provide daily bus services for the 8:15 a.m. – 3:15 p.m. school day. This is a fee-based service. Families will be billed directly through the school.
The procedure is as follows:
- Parents complete and submit a B6T form for every student enrolled in GSB.
- Our transportation coordinator, Beth Hansen, submits the B6T form to your local school district.
- Your school district will notify you if
- they offer busing;
- you are eligible for Aid-in-lieu, a reimbursement of up to $1,000.00 if you qualify (qualifications are usually determined by the distance between your home and the school); or
- you are over the mileage eligible for aid-in-lieu and will not receive a reimbursement.
Late Bus Transportation
Gill St. Bernard’s School offers a Late Bus for any Middle or Upper School student needing transportation for activities or athletics that conclude after the regular 3:15 p.m. buses depart.
All late buses leave Gill promptly at 5:40 p.m. The late bus will begin the first day of classes, September 1, 2022.
The fee for a student using the late bus is $175 per season regardless of the number of times a student rides a late bus. The GSB Business Office will bill families directly for the cost of the late bus pass. If you are contracted in our daily bus transportation there is no additional fee for the late bus.