Early Action is the premier way for prospective 9th grade students to discover Gill St. Bernard's.
The Early Action option is an accelerated, non-binding application process by which students receive the admission decision earlier in the school year. This option is designed for rising 9th graders who are enthusiastic and eager to join GSB, such as siblings, legacy families, or individuals who already have a strong connection to our community.
If you feel confident our school is the right fit, then our Early Action round is the perfect opportunity to jump-start the application process, to receive more opportunities to meet the community, and to enjoy peace-of-mind during your admission journey. If you feel that GSB is where you see yourself, apply EA!
|Completed Early Action Application Due||December 1, 2023|
|Early Action Application Decisions Announced||December 20, 2023|
Early Action Enrollment Contracts Released
|January 26, 2024|
|Early Action Enrollment Contracts Due||February 2, 2024|
For families seeking tuition assistance, Early Action CLARITY applications are due January 8, 2024, and EA contracts with tuition assistance are released on January 26, 2024.
Start Your Journey
If Gill St. Bernard's is the right fit for you and your family, we invite you to take advantage of our Early Action admission round.
Gill St. Bernard’s is a private, coeducational day school for students Preschool through Grade 12, located in suburban New Jersey. Each of the three school divisions provide a rigorous, meaningful, and developmentally-appropriate curriculum. All students benefit from the environmental learning on our 208-acre campus, which includes our working, sustainable Home Winds Farm.
A GSB education is a significant investment in your child’s future. We are committed to building a community of talented, passionate, creative, and thoughtful students from a diverse range of backgrounds independent of financial circumstances.
Connect with a Parent
Looking for an in-depth look at GSB? Connect with one of our parents to learn more about our programs, our culture, and our commitment to the GSB community.
- Who Is Eligible for Early Action?
- When Is the Early Application Deadline?
- What if I’m Applying to a Grade Other Than 9th Grade?
- Is There A Difference Between The Early Action Application and The Regular Decision Application?
- Is Financial Assistance Available for Early Action?
- Is Early Action at GSB Binding?
- What If My Application is Deferred?
- Can I Apply using the Standard Application Online (SAO)?
- Can I Use Previous Year Teacher Recommendations?
- How Do Entrance Exams Work?
- Can I Submit My Application Form Before I Complete My Checklist Items (Recommendations, Transcripts, Etc.)?