- WHEN DOES THE DAY START AND END?
- WHAT IF MY CHILD IS EARLY OR LATE?
- IS THERE SECURITY IN THE LOWER SCHOOL?
- WHAT IS SERVED FOR LUNCH AND WHEN IS IT SERVED?
- DO CHILDREN HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO REST DURING THE SCHOOL DAY?
- WHERE DO I DROP OFF MY CHILD IN THE MORNING?
- IS BUS TRANSPORTATION AVAILABLE?
- HOW DO I COMMUNICATE WITH MY CHILD'S TEACHER?
- WHAT IS THE AVERAGE CLASS SIZE?
- IS THERE A DRESS CODE?
- WHAT KINDS OF OPPORTUNITIES ARE AVAILABLE FOR OUTDOOR PLAY, PHYSICAL EDUCATION AND RECESS?
- WHAT IF I SIGN MY CHILD UP FOR THREE DAYS FOR PRESCHOOL AND WANT TO ADD MORE DAYS?
- WHAT ARE THE RELATED ARTS COURSES OFFERED IN THE LOWER SCHOOL YEARS?
Begin your admission process and become a member of the GSB community.
Research suggests that children who develop strong social skills are more likely to thrive in school, in their chosen careers, and throughout their lives.
Our after-school programs extend the school day with academic, enrichment, and interest-based activities.